There are a variety of legal charges that can be sought against your attack and the establishment, including:
● Creating an Unsafe Environment. An establishment creates an unsafe environment when the bar encourages rowdy behavior among patrons and fails to remedy this unsafe environment.
● Excessive Force. Bouncers sometimes are required to break up fights, which might lead to unnecessary injuries to fight spectators.
● Intentional Damage. This type of claim can be brought against your attacker.
● Failure to Provide Adequate Security. If you can demonstrate that the bar failed in its duty to provide security measures for its customers, you might be able to file a premise liability claim. Failing to have proper security measures includes not having enough security guards or bouncers.
● Failing to Removed Drunken Patrons. Bars also have duties not to serve intoxicated customers. Failure to do so can lead to dangerous situations. Therefore, the bar or establishment can be charged for contributing to an aggressor’s behavior.